Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wowsers.

Hm. Can't believe I'm going to start blogging! But, I have decided that I have far too much going on in my head to just keep it in. Even if nobody ever reads this, haha, I think it will be an adventure. Thoughts.. Gosh. I have a million a minute. Right now, I can't help but think about the future. What I want to do with my life more than anything is be a teacher. It is just so rewarding and I love seeing that lightbulb moment when kids learn something. The only thing that scares me is wondering if I'll actually be able to get a teaching job or not NEXT YEAR!? Oh my goodness. I can't believe I only have one year left at Auburn. Am I ready to be a real grown up? I guess I'm just hoping that everything I've been learning here is going to help me get a job and be a good teacher in the future. I also really want to know for sure that this is the career that God wants me to follow. I feel in my heart every time that I teach, or every time that I'm leading kids, that it is what I'm meant to do, so in a way I take that as confirmation, but it's still unnerving to think that God has another plan for my life and I'm taking my own way. Can you see why I am trying to Blog? My mind has so much scrambled up in it that I just need to write and get some of it out. Sometimes I think so much it keeps me from sleeping, which is never good, because then I just turn into a cranky pants. Trust me, you don't want to see that side of me. Speaking of not getting enough sleep, I just looked at the clock. Goodness gracious. Time flies when your mind never seems to stop. Better go to bed. Until next time, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment