Sunday, June 6, 2010

Band anxiety.

So, for some reason, I just started thinking about the fall, and I started getting really anxious. I am going to be doing my Elementary Ed. internship in the fall, and I am also attempting to do band. I guess what's making me nervous is the fact that I am questioning my ability to handle both. I feel like I could, but I'm just worried that something will come up at the school that I have to stay for and I'll be late or miss band and get in trouble. I doubt a scenario like that would happen (often), but it's always a possibility and since I have a tendency to over think everything, of course that would come up. I wish I could just see a preview of the fall and see how I was handling everything. You know? Just to know that I'm making the right choice. I've prayed about it but I'm just nervous I won't see the answer if it's dangling right in front of me. I don't know why I do this to myself. Aahh. It's frustrating to be nervous about something that doesn't even matter right now. Sometimes I stress myself out over what seems to be silly stuff to other people, but for some reason it always really matters to me. Even though I try to empty my mind and just let it go, it just sticks. Quite frustrating. Okay, well I have an early morning tomorrow, 6 a.m. will get here faster than I know it. Better attempt to get some ZZZZs. Wish me luck. Lots of it.

Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I know this is such a tough decision for you. But I think that when you get to the point when you have to make a final decision, God will let you know which direction to take. Trust your instincts! You have lots of friends who love you and will support whatever you decide is best for you :)

    ReplyDelete